Re: [MV] Big Bear

From: j_werner@pacbell.net
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 19:17:57 PST

Hi Dave,
Well that's unfortunate that we're losing Big Bear RV park for our spring
meet. I'll drive my UNIMOG and stay in my usual spot, west tent 17. Lots of
good times in past years. Bought and sold alot of parts.
I have to agree that Casa de Fruta would be my first choice for a move. Casa
has alot to offer to participants, hotel, 24 hour restaurant, etc. and a
few attractions close by such as Hollister Hills off road park. The past
events have been fun and relaxing.
John Werner, Mt. View, Ca.