Need toolbox for '53 M38A1 and link to CJ2A For Sale

From: greg marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 08:55:30 PST

Greetings all!

The tool box on my M38A1 needs to be replaced. Anyone know who makes a good
repro? I have used Classic Enterprises before on the floor panel and hat
channel but don't know if they also do the tool box.

Also, I have a friend who is trying to sell a '48 CJ2A. It is located in
Daytona Beach, Fl. While I think he is asking $4500, I believe that he is
becoming more negotiable. His phone number is on the web page. He is in
failing health and just wants to find a good home for his jeep.

The link is:

http://youdog.homestead.com/48_CJ2A.html

Thanks in advance for all help and your patience,

Greg Marks