[MV] Locking your truck down

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 09:21:34 PST

Has anyone run across an in-line battery cable key lock? My deuce's wiring
will allow me to put two on the positive cables going to the knife switches
on the cab floor :

http://www.paulathomas.com/images/MainSwitch2.jpg

Such a lock would be a good first level deterrent to someone just jumping
in and trying to take it for a spin.

While I'm asking, I'd like to order the brake bleeding adapters that let
you loosen them a little and bleed the brakes when someone isn't there to
pump the brakes for you. For a deuce, what size/nomenclature would I
order? Do they go by the thread of the hole or by the size wrench you use
to bleed the fluid out?

Many Thanks.

        Paul
        '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion