Re: [MV] Keyer for radio stuff

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 03:53:53 PST

Yep, they were used for morse code...the one I had was a SG-34-A as I
recall and I guess that the paper tape had a dark line on it and when it
moved over to the side and light shined through...it made the tube go
into oscillation for the dits and dahs...very similar to the one listed
on ebay. Fred Martin, KE8SS