Re: [MV] CNN quote of the day

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 15:14:12 PST

I just read that CNN has been expelled for some reason like insulting the
Iraqi regime. Oh well... at least we won't have to listen to them constantly
refer to the "calvary" and the "ordinance". You'd think that they would
have at least one person on the staff who could help them pronounce English
military words correctly.