State Motto and transfer case project

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 09:19:45 PST

To go along with New Hampshire's motto, we have this one.

Eastern Long Island: "Get Three Jobs or Die"

MV content: If someone can recommend an appropriate model and manufacturer
for the air solenoid
suggested for the high-low transfer operation, I will run the idea past my
technical guy. Seems like it's doable, at first blush. An alternative might
be a choke-control-type cable, without the air solenoid. Oh yeah...I almost
forgot...it will be VERY expensive.

P/S. My transfer handle moves quite a big distance. Maybe it is out of
adjustment?