Re: [MV] CNN quote of the day

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 18:22:06 PST

You know I sit reading the email from this list and every once in a while I
get a wild hair up my snoot and just can not stop from commenting I am
usually at the breaking point when I do add my two cents.
I have been trying Very hard to stay on the only MV content side of the list
and was doing good until today and the just one more thing in America sucks
and some other countries (Germany/Canada) is better comments (CNN) I realize
I have a rage problem (Irish).
I will go back to lurking unless I have something content related to add but
I doubt it will do any good on this unmoderated list.

Dave