Re: [MV] M35 -a battery box mount for a genset?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 19:50:05 PST

Hi Patrick...

How about mounting the gen set up underneath the bed between the frame
rails? There's tons of room under there. If the gen set has an
electric starter, you're all set. You could mount a nice big gasoline
tank under there too (assuming your M35 is a diesel).

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net