Re: [MV] COLEMANS DISCUSSION Fw: [MV] NOS and Warnings (lomg)

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 08:17:33 PST

> As requested by Hankie.... for further Coleman horror stories, check the

I had a similar experience with them this past November.

Had some money I wanted to spend so I got on their web site. Spent about an
hour and a half adding this and that to the "Basket", and when I was ready to
check out I noticed only two items in the cart. I probably added about thirty
items during the visit, and couldn't remember half of them. I gave up, but the
next day I decided to try again (being in the Internet business I figured maybe
something hiccuped), and added a bunch of things to the "Basket". After about
an hour of navigating and shopping I clicked the "Order Now" button and found
that more than 80% of the stuff disappeared again. I got pissed and decided to
give up for good. I emailed and explained what had happened, and a few days
later I got a reply "Why don't you try again", no explanation. I answered that
my time is more important, and that there are other dealers out there who's
systems are working properly, where I'd rather spent this time, and if and when
they find the problem and fix it, they can let me know and I will go back.
Never heard back from them again.
I called them a few days later and was told "we will look into it" in a tone
that suggested "why don't you just ^%#$ off". (I did :-)

Then I found out that most of that stuff can be bought on Ebay, for a better
price.

So like you said, they probably don't need our money!

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121