MV] COLEMANS DISCUSSION Fw: [MV] NOS and Warnings

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 08:28:16 PST

I visited Coleman's in the mid-nineties. I was impressed by the amount of inventory that included so many gen-sets in a "building", you couldn't count them all! The wheel lifts were
laying all over the place, many of them having been driven over
by a truck or forklift. I didn't spend a cent, there. Still won't.
I have a real nice wheel lift. It is manual (does not have the
hydraulic jack, so the jack must be hand cranked - no big deal)
I'll haul it to Churchville if somebody wants it for $100.
Joe Young