It Runs!

From: FireflyArms (info@fireflyarms.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 08:40:47 PST

After swapping out batteries, my new toy M35A2 started right up! Good oil
and air pressure, life is great! I wanted to move it somewhere where it'll
be easier to get at the flat tire but....no brakes! The pedal goes to the
floor.

I know these are amazingly basic questions, and I have the tech manual on my
computer at work, but....anyone want to point me in a direction to start
diagnosing the brakes? First place to look, common issues, etc?

Thanks for the help so far and for listening to a beginner rant.

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com