Re: [MV] cracked armor

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 05:32:44 PST

people are wondering yes it is half track armor i just didnt want to brake
it or ruin it especially the price people think this stuff is worth. how is
this metal made so that it is so brittle and hard? wish some of you guys
were closer to here i sure could use some help taking stuff apart eventually
i will be able to go and get another half track as soon as i can get one
tore apart and maybe My M135 sold i need more room and the city isn't real
impressed. so if anyone is board stop bye ill put you to work and well go
half track hunting ive located a couple more not too nice but lots of parts
and more cletracks also well off to work i go have a good day fellas