AOL posting

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 08:41:53 PST

I had problems posting to the list from AOL unless I went to Internet Explorer and used www.aol.com. Now even that does not work all the time. I tried tech support but they could not help. Anyone out there using AOL that can shed some light on how to set things up so I don't get the following delivery failure message???
Thanks
Greg

I got this when I responded to someone elses post, I am looking for a good M35 Hood for sale in Michigan/Ohio. Anyone know of any in Junk Yards nearby??

"Failed to deliver to '<mil-veh@mil-veh.org>'
LIST module(list mil-veh@mil-veh.org) reports:
Your message cannot be posted.
It has the content-type: multipart/mixed,
and this list accepts text only"