Dealing with truck headliners

From: Bob Muller (bmuller@marathonheaters.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 09:10:18 PST

I need to replace the headliner on one of my Chevys. I see that
Carter's/Chevs of the 40's and others carry both 2 piece headliners and one
piece that need to be soaked in water and ammonia. The two piece ones I
have seen at shows frankly don't look very good as the seam is never tight
with ripples up and down it.

Has any one got any tricks on installing these or experience and how-to on
the one piece units that get pre-soaked?

Thanks!

Bob Muller - Water Heater Innovations, Inc
        bmuller@marathonheaters.com
Voice (518)872-1002 Fax (518)872-1012
       http://www.marathonheaters.com