Re: [MV] turbo multifuel problem

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 06:20:54 PST

Did you change all 3 filters? Secondly, the injection pump forwards the
fuel to the secondary and final filters, so there may be a presence of crap
in the low pressure side of the injection pump... If you manually pull the
accelerator back will the engine slow down?. It could be a little rust on
the concentric shafts of the throttle operating rods going into the pump.
Spray some good rust buster into the levers on the pump where the linkage
from the accellerator attaches...Check for interference or a missing spring
on the linkage...There is extensive info in the archives here regarding
taking the side cover and the concentric rods from the pump and
cleaning..... RAM