Re: [MV] Turn signal switch

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:42:14 PST

Yup, you are right.. they were an aftermarket type thing which was used on
some oddball stuff like street sweepers, the trucks, not ordnance and kinda
nice, but not self cancelling.. I must have had 3 or 4 trucks thru the years
with them thru the years... Usually retrofitted to MV so I chopped em off
as quick as I could and used the old hand signals which I had to learn to
get my Driver's License in 1959. I have a M275A2 now which still has the
original Sparton controller with no self cancelling and the big 20 wire
flasher box on the engine side of the firewall... Also has no 4 way
capability... The M715 trucks came for some time with this type
controller...RAM