Re: [MV] Speaking of Battery Drain...Deuce Battery Cable SparkUpon Connection...

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 19:45:57 PST

I'll have to add a note to this. I drove my truck last week and left the
dash lights on (high too). Not sure why I did it, but I switched the main
switch to the driving position and the other switch to high instrument
lights. I think I was trying to remind myself to switch the lights
completely off when I got out of the truck. Point is I went to get
something out of the truck 3 days later and remembered the lights as I
walked up to the truck. To my utter surprise the lights were still glowing
and the truck fired right up.

I guess my point is it would take quite a drain for it to be a problem if
you drive it much. Those two bulbs burning for 72 hours didn't phase my two
6TL's. Just an observation.

Joe Trapp