Re: [MV] online manuals

From: IHC53 (IHC53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:27:54 PST

Dont sweat it. I, like MANY on the list have downloaded
all they could with no visits from US.Gov. I do find it funny
that some of the radio installation manuals for the PRC/77
series are "restricted" and not downloadable...but can be
had in paper form from Ebay, MV Magazine and sometimes
your locan gun show.

Go figger...

IHC
www.m416.com