RE: [MV] Stolen Military HMMWV From Kascar (Real4WD.com) Greenville, SC - $1,000 REWARD!

From: Antonio Regazzoni (Home) (antonio.regazzoni@bluewin.ch)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 08:40:35 PST

Hi list,

I heard from friends of MV club in Italy, that the US Army is able to track
stolen HUMVEEs by using satellites and electronic devices (transponder) installed
in the HUMVEE frame. Is this true or is this a legend ?

They told me that they were able to find 4 stolen HUMVEEs sold to 4 different
unaware buyers in northern Italy.

Antonio Regazzoni, MVPA # 19686
1944 Willys MB
1975 Stey-Puch Pinzgauer 710M