Cheap M211 for sale

From: Bob Muller (bmuller@marathonheaters.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 08:47:30 PST

If anyone is looking for a restoration project or parts, I just listed a
'53 M211 on my site. The engine is good, but there is no cargo body.
It was registered and used regularly up to 1995 before the owner
retired. Take a look at it at
http://www.vehiclesofvictory.com/Parts%20&%20Vehicles%20For%20Sale.htm.
The guy that has it has done some flatbed hauling for me and is real
decent. He set it aside for me rather than having it trashed. He is only
asking $750 so I don't think it will last long.

Bob Muller - Water Heater Innovations, Inc
        bmuller@marathonheaters.com
Voice (518)872-1002 Fax (518)872-1012
       http://www.marathonheaters.com