light switches

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 12:10:47 PST

Obviously, my threat was overheard by the black choppers hovering over my
Official Residence. I just got a call-back from the manufacturer. Here's
the deal:

The switches are a current (no pun intended) item. Sale is not restricted to
the military. The buttons light up. Wheeee!!! They contain fancy
electro-mechanical guts which the manufacture says is/are much more rugged
and reliable than the plain-old lever switches. Right. I believe that.

Not.

If I buy 7500, I can get them at $126.50 each. If I buy ten (10), my cost
is a mere $245 each. Your tax dollars at work.

Please let me know off-list how many hundred y'all want.

Arthur II, Taxpayer and Rapee.