Re: [MV] Deuce Transfer Case Overdrive?

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 12:13:16 PST

Abp -

I am well aware of your fine product. Yup, wish I had a set on my truck,
'casue they are truly cool, but I will have to make do with the hubs that I
have already hogged out the spines on. After doing so, the truck does appear
to have more power, and less vibration, too. I know that I have disparaged
your prices in the past, but I do admire your products. I also understand
why they are pricey.

But I am talking about the transfer case. And, sure, 800hp would be great!
But I don't want 160mph, just 60-65. I will check the "governor", but I
don't think that the bolt is stopping the throttle short of full.

Any of you folks remember the chap that put a brownie in his deuce? That was
a really slick setup. I have been trying to find one, but have not been able
to, hence my questions about cheap transfer case Overdrive.

Mark