Re: [MV] Speaking of Battery Drain...Deuce BatteryCableSparkUponConnection...

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 16:22:43 PST

Well, yeah,

I think what you are trying to tell us is the
IMPEDANCE of the capacitor since you have frequency in
that equation.

You can always remove subject capacitor from the
circuit.

Otherwise you would use Kirchoff's Law and put the
test voltage on each side of the capacitor, it CAN'T
go anywhere else! It has to go through the capacitor.

But, if you still want a test while the thing is in
the circuit you could get a ZM-11 which will put a
10.79 MHz signal through the capacitor and will let
you vary the voltage according to what the circuit and
cap like.

Joe