Re: [MV] Deuce Transfer Case Overdrive?

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 16:47:28 PST

Thank you, Sir. I thought it would be a simple thread. I even started with a
disclaimer for the die-hards that think that altering a deuce is sacrilege.
I couldn't say whether I would actually try to modify the transfer case
either, but I wonder if anybody had ever thought of it and if it had ever
been done.

The best idea so far was to turn the transfer case 180 degrees. I won't
mention the gentleman's name so as not to expose him to flames, but he got
the gist of my question.

Hey - even if I only want to go 55, I think that the engine would last
longer if it did not have to spin so fast.

Good night, gentlemen.

Mark