Stolen Military HMMWV From Kascar *** F O U N D ***!!!!!!!!!

From: Tom Kassab (tom.kassab@kascar.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 19:16:22 PST

WOW! Our prayers to St. Anthony have been answered!

The Greenville Sheriff's office called this afternoon and said that a mother
of a high school student had called his mom from school and heard 4
classmates saying that they saw the Humvee in a small lake near our facility
and they were going to pull it out of the water and take some parts off of
it - the mother that got the call, immediately called 911 and the Sheriff's
office went searching a 4 mile radius of the area until the came upon the
Humvee this afternoon.

The front end was completely submerged and just the rear of the top and rear
fenders were above water.
The engine switch was in the "Run" position when we pulled it out.

We pulled it out of the lake with John Rader's old 1994 M1038 A1 Humvee. It
did an awesome job! The Sheriff's were impressed!

Keith is working on draining all the water out of the engine, trans, and
t-case tonight.

He has pulled the glow plugs, air filter, air horn, and will attempt to turn
the engine over by hand first.

Keith had taken photos of it when the Police told us where it was - so,
photos have been posted on our web site in the "Photos" Section at:
www.Real4WD.com - Our Thanks goes out to Bill Brown our web master for
posting these so fast!
Our many thanks to the Greenville Sheriff's office for finding this truck in
lightning time! How impressive is that?

Also, thanks to you all for your concerns and prayers on helping us recover
this very rare truck.

We will keep everyone posted on the story and will be doing an article on
our web site on putting it back together - I'm hoping right now for no bent
rods!

Best Regards,
Tom Kassab
President