My SON

From: Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 08:09:19 PST

I would like to thank everyone that sent their love and prayers for the loss
of my son. I was holding up pretty well..until I felt all the warmth and
love from these two lists I am on...keyboard got a bit damp.
I know he is with his maker..and that all will be well for him now. I can
not thank you all enough. I have given his son - (my grandson) - and his
wife - copies of all the wonderful warm wishes..Thank you all from the
heart...Gene