Re: [MV] Son of - Re: [MV] Speaking of Battery Drain...Deuce Battery Cable

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 16:10:10 PST

no. We were able to convince him that continuing to click the flint while
up there was a poor idea before he got the flame lit. But he'd been up
there for 3-4 minutes trying ( after closing the one of the top access
hatches, just having filled his lighter with JP4 ) and we just happened to
decide to check it out....
I wish there'd been a photo of our faces when we all realized ( mid
sentence, at the same time ) what he was doing... <g>

     Paul