LDT 465 1C or LDT 465 1D?

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 16:19:42 PST

A few days ago someone asked the difference between
the 1C and 1D engines. I have the 1D engine and the
build date is 89'. The only differenc I can tell a
difference between the sound the turbos make. I was
hoping someone would respond. Maybe nobody knows, but
I doubt that. I have to wonder if the 1D engines were
made to have multiple oil leaks, Ha Ha.

Also, a short intoduction may be in order as I am new
to the list. I am a full time machinist and a part
time truck driver, also a new owner of a 72' M35A2C
wo/w. Most of you probably have a few years on me and
in addition, much advice to offer. I enjoy reading
the informative posts and look forward to many more.

Marc Strangfeld