Another truck that needs adopting.

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 21:59:02 PST

Hi guys,

In addition to selling my GPW, I've got to find a new home for my
M37. It's a 1953, running, unrestored, winch equipped truck. This is the
same truck I listed on ebay last month. I had set my reserve at $2000 and
didn't quite make it. Anyone want it for $1800? Located in Southern
California, and I could deliver to the Big Bear event in Waterford next
week if you wanted to chip in some gas money.

Lots of photos and more detailed description at the following link:
http://www.surplustrucks.com/m37fs/index.htm

And feel free to email or call me with questions.

Thanks,

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Elsinore, CA