Re: [MV] New guy on the list wth an M 37 question

From: TARogue (tom@tarogue.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 20:32:32 PST

I wanted to thank everyone for their help and suggestions.

Some of you wanted to know where I am. I'm in Northwood, NH. I have a
llama farm on 62 acres and I use my M37 fairly steadily in the woods out
back.

Pictures can be found at http://www.tarogue.net/~tom/wuub_wuub/

You'll notice that it's not exactly in "show" condition, but as a work
truck, my primary concern is that it be mechanically sound.

Again, that's for the help.

 Tom

--
TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed