Re: [MV] MV display at recruting event, attitude of the public

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 11:59:31 PDT

Just move to Texas.. We have floods and tornados from tiem to time.
And lots of opportunities to do MP duty for public events in rural
areas because of the nearly year-round outdoors activities weather and
the fact that most small towns where various annual festivals are,
have only about 5 or 10 cops.