Re: [MV] MV display at recruting event, pics

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 12:24:45 PDT

The plane was obvious, but I really wondered about the van. It looked
like it came from the factory that way, and the inside is painted with
what looks like the same greenish yellow paint you would see inside an
aircraft's innards. So not an MV, just a converted RV. It was locked,
so I didn't get a decent look to see if there were any data plates.
Beleive it or not, I have never seen a 4WD van before.