Need MB serial number tag.

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 14:44:47 PDT

List,
I am in need of the serial number tag found on the
frame for an MB jeep. Thought I might check here first
to see if someone might have one taken from a parted
out frame. Willing to pay for it. Can be in any
condition as long as the numbers are readable. I am
also looking for an early MB "slate grille" frame tag
number. I have two MB's one 1945 and one slate grille
built in Dec 40 (I think), they are apart and have no
titles. I was going to start the process to get them
titled and need to locate some serial number tags. The
original tags are gone.
Later
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507