Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] List of Inadequate Eqiupment used in Iraq

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:11:11 PDT

I saw the M14 being carried by our guys twice. Brown stock, but didn't see
scopes on them. Thought the M14's looked out of place.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Member In Good Standing of the following Military Vehicle Clubs:
Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer