Re: [MV] List of Inadequate Eqiupment used in Iraq

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:40:25 PDT

All this "obsolete" equipment only has to work for one trip. You may just
get a chance to put it in your shed and clean the grit from the gear boxes
for years to come as many of us collectors are doing with the antiquated
hardware purchased from Gov liquid from the last trip to the dunes.
If you ask me it doesn't matter what the soldiers are driving they are doing
a hellava good job with it. I saw an M1 Skinny killer turn the 50 on some
skinnies dumb enough to climb an embankment thinking they could flank it
nothing left but dirty laundry.
Anyone see the British ram the door to one of the palaces with what looked
like a Rover?

Dave