Need help

From: Dan (danjan@uniserve.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 18:59:37 PDT

Hi list. I just acquired a military compressor. I'm sure it is WW2 but would
like to find more information or better yet a manual. It resembles a
wheelbarrow. The compressor unit mounts inside a tubular frame that is
designed to store air. It has a steel wheel on the front about 12 inches in
diameter. The unit is powered by a Briggs and Stratton model N engine with
both a foot starter and a rope starter. I don't know the make of the
compressor. Very similiar to a under hood truck compressor. The unit has two
air lines one directly off the frame (tank) and the other goes through a air
regulator. There are instruction decals on it but they are flaking off and I
can't make out the model number.I can email a picture if that would help.
Can anyone tell me more or set me up with amanual (even a copy). THANKS
Dan