Questions about End-Use-Certificate

From: fatadan (fatdan78@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 19:57:48 PDT

Hi
I have looking on the govliquidation and have some questions re what is the
E-U-C and do you have to be a company to sign up I was looking at the sign
up pages and just wasn't sure if I was at the right place . Also I am not
yet a American citizen I moved from England about 18 months ago and have
another 12 to 18 months before I can apply for Citizenship so can I buy old
Military vehicle's or do I have to wait,
Bit lost really would appreciate any help or answers

Thank you Dan