Re: [MV] Hush-a-bomb

From: Rob (dodgew200@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 21:56:24 PDT

Well, after cruising around the ranges after the zoomies get through
dropping inert ordinance...yes, a concrete filled 500 lbs'er will put a real
hurt on a tank. KE alone will knock a turret off or just cave it in. Saw a
T-something or other with a nice round hole in the turret, major splatter
inside from the spall and a bigger hole in the hull where it exited. Now it
won't look as pretty for the cameras and it'll probably get hit a few more
times because it isn't "all blowed up and on fire"...so the BDA geeks will
say "it ain't dead yet"...

On the other hand, I've been in an M-41 that got hit in the engine with an
inert Bull-Pup....the turret still cranks around by hand and the main gun
would still function...so it may be just a big pill box at that point, and
still very deadly.

Rob