Re: [MV] Mico locked??

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 05:41:02 PDT

I once borrowed a fork lift that the owner said the brakes didn't work on.
I didn't like this since brakes are good for stopping so I tried them
anyway. They didn't move much and were very hard. I noticed it had the
Mico lock on the panel and I moved it. Brakes worked fine. When I returned
it a few minuets later I was sure to tell the dude and he said "what lever".
Some people shouldn't own heavy equipment.

I am now thinking of getting one of these for my deuce. I would like
something to brake at the wheels when I am winching and would like to have
my feet free. I wonder if they still make them? I haven't seen one in a
truck any newer than our 72' boom truck we used to have at work.

Joe Trapp