Re: [MV] Mico locked??

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 06:05:06 PDT

Joe, and others, go look in the 5 ton wrecker aka Recovery Truck and you
will see the military version of the Mico brake lock... it is a
pushbutton.... you jam on brakes and push the button and they stay on...
in order to release, you over press the brakes again at a higher pressure
than the initial one and they release...and repeating an earlier caution...
not for prolonged parking...you can blow a whl cyl or the master or stick
the shoes to a drum... My M543A2 has one which works fine...original
equipment... RAM