Re: [MV] M35 front axle seals, etc

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 08:11:25 PDT

Thanks Tom, I only needed the cross reference axle seal part numbers, inner
and outer. I have the other numbers in my notes.. and I have the manuals. I
figured someone had been there done that you know, and knew the numbers off
hand. I thought thats what this list was for. Information, not just chat.
Sorry for any inconvenience I caused you or the list. Brian