Re: [MV] Contest - Name RON's Truck!

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 08:20:32 PDT

Kerry is just a mite spiteful.

    It is now common in New England MV circles to use the phrase "It's gone
Bernstein" when asked why your vehicle isn't at a parade or function,
followed by knowing looks and an appropriate period of respectful silence.
This is several magnitudes worse than " It's Tango Uniform " since this
implies it can be repaired, whereas 'Gone Bernstein' infers repairs are
beyond judicious use of Kerry's primary repair tool, 'Mr. Smoke Wrench', and
being on a first name basis with everyone at Memphis Equipment , Fed Ex and
UPS.
    Kerry hasn't realized that in regards to the repairs on his dirigible
anchor, the light he claims to see at the end of the tunnel is actually an
oncoming train (or wrecker).

    BTW.... my rig was named by Dr. Deuce....known as PoS(ey).