Re:[MV] Great M35 vinyl top from Joe Young

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 11:28:28 PDT

Mark,
Thanks very much for the kind words. Please understand that
UPS and insurance was just under thirty dollars, making the
top higher in price.
I use to install NOS canvas tops that were rather costly
by time shipping was included. These tops hardly lasted two
years, so I quit installing them on my trucks. In fact, one
of my truck buyers had the NOS canvas top shred on him during
a rain storm on his way home to Texas. I sent him a vinyl top
to replace the NOS canvas one.
Joe Young