Trailers 4 sale.

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 21:36:33 PDT

  Lookin around the barn yesterday I came to the realization I have way
too many trailers. Really.
  So, I wanna sell some, here's waht I got. All are located just soouth
of KC Mo. (USA).
 three M416 trailers. These are 1/4 ton USA (cot canadian) trailers outa
DRMO. Never been fir departmentalized or customized by anybody other
than the US ARMY.
  All have landing legs, safety chains, & fair tires.
  One is missing the trailer plug end, & it aslo has a few dings, & the
front of the box is kinda bent. Could be pushed back into shape.
  These ARE NOT museum trailers. If you wanna spend the $ to make 'em
that way, buy 'em & go for it. This is why they are priced @ $650 (each)
for the two better ones & $550 for the lesser better shaped one. M151
style wheels. Perfect to haul behind any smaller post 60's MV.
  Got two M101's for sale. #1 has everything (including rear support
leg) 'cept wood stake sides / back. bow or cover. It does have a little
rust in the bed along one of the underneath frame rails. $650
  #2 same as above but no rust, & no underneath rear support leg. $650
  M101's have the M37 sized wheels on them. PERFECT to haul behind that
M37
  One WWII 1 ton trailer. Fair shape, no wood bows or stake sides. Has
detached landing wheel. Tires are round, black, & hold air. $300.
  Lemme kow if interested. Anybody goin to & from the Nat' convention
this summer, come on buy (get it, BUY ?)
  Steve

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com