Unladen weight 19K?

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 22:11:14 PDT

Hi Peter, Take a look at the photos and you will see why.(you may have seen
these before) I had the truck weighed and it weighs almost exactly 19,000
lb. That's with full fuel tanks.

The dump bed weighs about 4000lb., the crane weighs about 3000lb. I have 18
leaf springs in the rear and 15 leafs in the front. I really don't know what
my (loaded) weight should be. If you know a good way to figure that out let
me know.

Bill

Photos here:
http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/Miscellaneous/Stude6x6.htm