Ammo Trailer and MUTT parts for Churchville

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 07:17:34 PDT

I have a M32 Ammo trailer (Vietnam) up on tires, needing paint (large chips of it are peeling) and rear tailights installed (I'll toss in a pair of the round ones for the buyer) This has trailer only minor bending in the rear tailight area. Rear pintle is there. I towed it from PA to Va. will tow it to Churchville for you to pick up (towed behind a Pickup ok but jerky.... Air brakes were gone long ago...)
Asking $150 delivered to Churchville.

I have 44 Mutt engines and trannys, Many generators, rusty windshield frames, seat frames, tires on rims, etc. If you want some MUTT parts (Takeoff's) e-mail me at:

 william.winget@jfcom.mil

 and I'll pull what you want and deliver to churchville. If buying an engine or transmission, would like advance arrangements, and figure out how your going to get it home... (tranny can fit in the trunk of the car...) Engine is a little bit harder....
I'll pull starters and generators both A1 and A2 versions to bring for cheap sale there. If you want to reserve one, e-mail me...
Regards
W. Winget
PS: Still seeking TOW missile tubes and TOW night sight parts as well as M43 Automatic Chemical Alarm parts to finish out the displays. WAW