Re: [MV] Danger M416

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 05:24:21 PDT

In 7 years I have never experienced anything like that towing my 416. I
don't know who told you that, but they don't know what they are talking
about.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Member In Good Standing of the following Military Vehicle Clubs:
Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer