XM211 Brake bleeding

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 13:03:53 PDT

Hello list,

I am off to work on the truck soon, and would like totally bleed the brake
system, from expierience, what is the best way to do this? (start at which
side of the truck, etc) I let it run for a bit yesterday and then opened up
the valve on the drivers side air tank, near the bottom, and it blew out
what looked like oil, and it blew a bunch, then ran out of air. Should i do
this till its just plain air? Or should there be some oil in it?

Thanks in advance,

Caleb