Re: [MV] WW2 and MVs

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 17:06:14 PDT

2nd WWII post in the past couple of hours that has "farbing up" or "farby
event" in it. Can someone explain this term or is this something only WWII
types are supposed to be privy to?
    And I don't quite understand Howard's reply to a 5 month old email, but
that may be a WWII computer type of thing......

Ron