CCW - WTB parts

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:55:55 PDT

Well guys, looks like I've got a new toy! I bought a 1942 CCW and it was
delivered today! I've got to go thru it this weekend and really see what
all I need for it. First off will be a big manual purchase from Portrayal
Press!

Some of the stuff I know I'll be needing are:
7.5x20 tires (good non-dryrotten used are fine)
1 more rim (for spare tire)
1-2 top bows (at the least)
passenger side window crank
passenger side windshield wiper motor & wiper arm

I'm planning to head to SECO sometime in the near future, but didn't know
if anyone on the list either had any of these parts, or knew where to get
them at a good price.

Thanks,
Brian Mead